Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday, April 20, 2010: Eiffel Touring


























(Alexander). First thing this morning, I went with mommy for her to get a French hair cut. I needed to go with her to be a French translator. Then we hiked about 8 kms through the Bois de Boulogne, a park with trees and bushes in Paris on our way to Musee Marmottan Claude Monet. We saw many paintings of many people, such as Napoleon the third, one of the Musketeers, and many paintings from Claude Monet. My favorite one was the one with the shipyard because it was clear and almost looked like a camera took it. Then we walked what seemed like forever, to Pasey and looked for restaurants. We saw sea clams and discovered what was inside. We were very hungry and tired. We ate at a Chinese restaurant that microwaved their food. We got to drink Orangina. For dessert, we had freshly made crepes. Mine had caramel in it and Karannina's had lots of sugar. I had something metal in my pocket and the magnetic rent-a-bike lock pulled me to it :) We saw green garbage boys and old people walking together. Karannina asked for directions in French. Then we went to the Eiffel Tower. We took the elevators to the top because there were 1000 steps and our feet were very tired. At the top, I saw most of Paris. I was surprised that the Eiffel Tower was swaying from the wind. After we take the Metro home and stopped at the Defensce.

No comments:

Post a Comment