Saturday, March 20, 2010

Friday, March 19, 2010: What a Large Supper!








(Karannina)
We ate another wonderful breakfast at Tante Karin and Onkel Klaus’ haus. Then some homework, journal and blog work. Alex and I took turns playing on our own accounts on Webkinz®. Wurst soup for lunch – delicious! I played my DSi – nintendogs. I am wearing one of my new skirts and top as we walked to have supper with Sabrina, Oliver, Tante Karin, and Onkel Klaus in a Hungarian restaurant. Their dishes for one person are able to feed 2 people. The four of us chose a dish for 2 people. We never finished our dish completely. We walked home with Tante Karin (the rest drove home), talking and laughing. There we had some chocolate sweets for dessert. While Sabrina and Oliver were there, I showed them my new Pony Farm Playmobil® (which I set up yesterday). Thanks Onkel Klaus for getting it through eBay. Then went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment