Saturday, February 27, 2010

Friday, March 5, 2010 Welcome Back Dad



(Alexander) Our dad is one awesome cool dude - he picked up this hot transformer of a car. I thought it was going to be a small little tin box with wheels, but take a look at the video below of what he came home with from the Frankfurt Airport - a Citroen C4 transformer. Hey Onkel Klaus, what do you think of our new car? Now if only we could take it back to Canada!

(Karannina) Alex, this is my day! Before Dad came I made the 'Welcome back Dad!' sign. Dad came back and said that he broke the handle off his roller suitcase. For nachtspiezer, we had a delicious apple crisp. In the evening we had a games night. Dad, Mom, Tante Karin, Alex and I, all played Chinese Checkers. Mom came first, Dad and Alex came second, I came third, and Tante Karin came last. We all had a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment