Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7, 2010: Bye Bye Christmas!







January 7, 2010 (Karannina):We undressed the Weihnachts Baum and dragged it to the pile of other pine trees and wreaths. We searched for possible forgotten decorations, but returned empty-handed. The day dragged on with homework such as multiplication tables, journal and paragraph writing, and German vocabulary. Alexander did some Euro-German coin rubbings. We enjoyed having tea and cookies with our Tante Karin in our upstairs large bedroom. A grand discovery was found while making my bed: a Nutella wafer and the game of Tantrix (loss of my last baby tooth the day before). Tante Karin studied my smallest book in the world. Each page is 3,5 x 3,5 mm in size and has the Lord's Prayer in a different language - 7 languages. Alexander taught Tante Karin Soduko. Nactisch (dessert) included elder berry jam and plain yogurt. I listened to ABBA on my ipod. Guten Nacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment